Friday, July 10, 2009

sleeping




has become non-existant as of lately.. One day Emery will be her normal amazing sleeper self.. like the other day when she went to bed at 6:30 pm woke up at 4 am for a bottle and then slept until 10:15 am..then there are days like this where she wants nothing to do with sleep

Fell asleep around 9pm woke up at 1:45 am it is now 2:39 am and she has had a bottle and is now being rocked and is still wide awake...

It is so unlike her to have such terrible sleep patterns, hopefully it passes just as quickly as it came.
It sucks because since j has to work early im always the one up with her and it seems i get less sleep then him as of late.

Cloth diapering has been going great, I am seriously happy about making the choice to switch. I love seeing her little booty all fluffy! Plus i think she likes them better they are extremely soft so im sure it would be amazing. I am now pretty much addicted to cloth diapers and spend way to much time reading about the different kinds, looking at new ones i want and looking at what accesories i need. There are still a few things.

On to other things, Emery is so close to crawling i keep saying this but i just feel like it will come any day now.. Her new accomplishment is scooting her but further and further down in her bouncer until it touches the floor and she is sitting then she rolls herself over on to her belly and plays.. She is crazy ! It is histerical to watch but also nervewracking. I used to be able to let her sit in her bouncer while i used the bathroom or got chores done.. Not anymore.. I know your saying "what about the harness? Strap her in?" Well you see i would do that, i have tried that and it leads to Screaming and thrashing around turning herself sideways and just a big struggle. I figure since she isnt hurting herself pushing herself out and Im always around her, even if im in the bathroom i can hear her and anywhere else in the house i can see her from.

Her newest obsession is her feet! She has been trying to reach them for a few weeks now but just last week figured out how to get them easily and now she is constantly doing it. In her bouncer, in the bathtub (picture attached), in her car seat, on the floor, during diaper changes(which actually helps) its cute as hell.

I have been pretty homesick lately..summer was always so awesome in ohio. Everyone had cookouts the family was always together doing something or another.My family is unlike any other, and i honestly mean that. They are crazy and wild and always know how to have fun. I just miss being able to be crazy with them. I can tell J misses them too..
Emery has her high risk infant check up on monday at the hospital where she stayed in the Nicu... It is her 6 month (corrected age) check up. I will let you all know how it goes. Im excited but also nervous for that drive ugh... I hate driving there even as a passenger (which is honestly worse) speaking of my driving anxiety i finally made an apt for myself a few weeks ago July 20th.. Hopefully that goes good! Anyways it is 2:50 emery is still WIDE AWAKE! here is hoping i can manage to get at least 4 hours of sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment