Monday, August 24, 2009

another baby??

J and I are often asked when do we want to have our next child. I would be lying if i said i didnt think about it. I do quite frequently. Many women i know from babycenter who have an October 08 baby are pregnant again or are trying, which blows my mind props to you ladies because i could not deal with 2 under 2! or 2 under 1 for that matter!

At this point we are not even sure we want another, next time around will be very difficult i will be a highrisk prenancy, and knowing that we also know that it means lots of bedrest. So if we decided to have another one we would want Emery to be at an age where she doesnt rely on me 24/7 and can play with friends , so most likely if we decide to have another one, Emery will be 4 or 5 at LEAST. J is very much in love with Emery, she is everything to him and its obvious anytime those 2 are in the room together they almost light eachother up, and i love that. I had the same connection with my dad. J would be 100% content with Just Emery and So would I, so i guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Take your sweet time, mama. We were intent on having just one, our ultra-adorable daughter. Then rethought our plan years later! Now we have an 8 year old, and an 11 month old. And it is BLISS. Our older dau. is SOOO much help, so nurturing, so protective. I can email, tweet, read blogs (as I'm doing now), clean, and even use the freakin' bathroom, and have her help to watch the baby. Don't know how those with 2 little ones at the same time do it - I just don't have the energy or patience. To each her own! Don't feel pressured. Everyone has their opinion about what is easier/better in terms of age difference. YOU and your body and your spirit just have to be ready and guide you. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete