Monday, August 10, 2009

OHIO!


Emery and I our flying home next month for 11 days to see our families J isn't coming because he is saving his leave for the holidays and my birthday. I have to thank my wonderful sister in law for using her frequent flier miles to fly us home so amazingly sweet, because otherwise i couldn't go home for a while it is just to expensive! This trip is very important to me because my brother and sister in law and my nephew all just moved back to Ohio and they have yet to meet Emery and i haven't seen them in almost 2 years!! Also my husbands sister is due around when we go home with her 2nd child my 8th nephew.. AND... My sister is pregnant and she is due to get her surgery for her incompetent cervix while I'm home so I'm going to be their for her!

As excited as i am for this trip i am NERVOUS. We flew with emery when she was 4 months but J was with me and Emery slept the whole time now she is a crazy 9 month old who wants to explore everything.. And a layover in Chicago meaning my first flight is close to 6 hours long (insert surprised smiley here) I also have to make sure that I can get Emery her synagis before i leave or while we are home.. RSV is something I'm not willing to risk! Now I'm trying to figure out how many cloth diapers i will need for the flight..how to pack all my cloth diapers plus our clothes and not go over 50 lbs...ahhhh.. can you tell I'm stressed.. I'm sure it will all work out!
and hey maybe while were home Emery will finally crawl!

On another note..I'm still waiting on the referral for the pediatric optamologist...ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment