Thursday, June 11, 2009

HOLY ROLLER

Emery has been super close to rolling for the past 2 weeks.. She learned how to roll from tummy to back rather quickly since she hated tummy time. But , never even attempted to roll from back to tummy until the past couple weeks. Aparently It all just clicked this week. She rolled for the first time and hasnt stopped since then. And now she is like super close to crawling. Where did my little girl go! Man i thought i still had some time to baby proof apparently not!!! I need to get on that.

On another note, Today is beautiful, One of those days that i wish i had a back yard or at least a patio/balcony. I wish i could just sit on the balcony with Emery in her bouncer and enjoy the fresh air.

Emerys reflux has gotten worse, its evident as of lately the back arching, the clawing at the bottle, and the hiccups are all happening again :-( . Guess i need to call the ped, hopefully its just a simple up the dosage type thing. I really dont want to try any other medicines.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog's new look! Aw, I know what you mean about the "where did my little girl go" comment. I can't believe how fast they are changing and growing.

    ReplyDelete