I never thought i would here mandatory and fun in the same sentence, but well its the military ha ha. Anyways it was fun, free food and raffles! The best part was... They had a snowcone machine, so J got us both a snocone , Emery decided she wanted some so we let her she was opening her mouth so wide and just shoving the ice in her mouth, she was loving it. We would take it away and she would start crying , im guessing it felt great on her teething gums. I never thought i would see a baby gum a snocone to death ahaha it ended up all over her but it was fun! And we took her in the pool, this time i got well a couple pictures. Then i decided i should teach Emery to stick out her tounge , it took a couple trys but she got it , damn proud over here. Next saturday is the NICU reunion, im excited... I think. Here are some pictures from yesterday!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
snocones
Yesterday was J's Military Family Fun day... It was mandatory
I never thought i would here mandatory and fun in the same sentence, but well its the military ha ha. Anyways it was fun, free food and raffles! The best part was... They had a snowcone machine, so J got us both a snocone , Emery decided she wanted some so we let her she was opening her mouth so wide and just shoving the ice in her mouth, she was loving it. We would take it away and she would start crying , im guessing it felt great on her teething gums. I never thought i would see a baby gum a snocone to death ahaha it ended up all over her but it was fun! And we took her in the pool, this time i got well a couple pictures. Then i decided i should teach Emery to stick out her tounge , it took a couple trys but she got it , damn proud over here. Next saturday is the NICU reunion, im excited... I think. Here are some pictures from yesterday!


I never thought i would here mandatory and fun in the same sentence, but well its the military ha ha. Anyways it was fun, free food and raffles! The best part was... They had a snowcone machine, so J got us both a snocone , Emery decided she wanted some so we let her she was opening her mouth so wide and just shoving the ice in her mouth, she was loving it. We would take it away and she would start crying , im guessing it felt great on her teething gums. I never thought i would see a baby gum a snocone to death ahaha it ended up all over her but it was fun! And we took her in the pool, this time i got well a couple pictures. Then i decided i should teach Emery to stick out her tounge , it took a couple trys but she got it , damn proud over here. Next saturday is the NICU reunion, im excited... I think. Here are some pictures from yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha! Those sunglasses are too much
ReplyDelete