Sorry i am a little behind! Emery's nicu reunion was on saturday, it went great! I got to see so many people we havent seen in a while even some babies that came in right before we were about to leave. The only nurse we didn't get to see was Nicole, Emerys primary. She works night shifts so its kinda hard to come to day functions.
In other news. J may not be deployed!!! I cant explain how great that is. I dont want to jinx myself though because WHO KNOWS!
Anyways the deployment was supposed to be in january for 12-13 months. But they pushed it back to May 2010, and J is supposed to get out in June 2011 and techincally you have to be back stateside 90 days before your day out.. so he is undeployable. But they could decide to make him go 6 months.. So , i guess i shouldnt get my hopes up.
Tomorrow Emerys nurse comes to check on her and see how she is doing, I am excited because last time she came Emery was super closed to rolling but not quite there. So I am sure Sam will be excited to see how well she is doing now!
So time to guess Emerys weight.. she was 14 lbs 9 oz last month. Im really not sure how this is gonna go Im thinking she is 15 lbs 6 oz or so but she feels Heavier I just dont know!
It's almost time to upgrade to a new car seat, im looking at the Graco my ride 65, the britax are nice but they are so darn expensive. And the Graco actually looks awesome! Anyone have that one any suggestions!
Also were going car shopping this weekend , we NEED a 4 door. So saturday were going to test drive the Kia Soul Im pretty pumped!
No comments:
Post a Comment