Emery has proven from the moment she entered this world that she was a litle fighter (gets that from her daddie)
Yesterday she had a bad fever, and i got her into see the doctor today..
she has an infection her cheeks are red and puffy and so are her eyes. She has fluid in her ears and a tiny bit in her lungs. We were given Amoxicillin and while we were there they bumped up our zantac (yay). The dr seemed a little concerened stating that if things progressed to bring her in tomorrow that way she can be evaluated further.
I hate not being able to just make her better, i cant feel her pain, all i can feel is the heat radiating off of her from the high fever. I am sitting in the living room bouncing her in her bouncer while she sleeps (her favorite way to fall asleep)
She is trully my inspiration, my little hero. I never knew that the biggest most inspiring thing in my life would be a 3 lb 12 oz little girl.
I hope she recovers quickly , because although i know she could handle another hospital stay
Im just not sure if i could. Im not as strong as her.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment