So now I am all caught up on this new blog, still learning the ropes so forgive me all!
Anyways, Emery still isnt rolling we are trying to teach her by putting her favorite toy next to her, but she just cries and archs her back and i feel so bad i give in immediatly lol. She also is teething really badly so she has been a whole lot more fussy then normal which sucks, my usual smiley baby girl is sad and fussy. On to other things, Yesterday i went to the bank with Emery i have horrible horrible anxiety at the bank i dont know why i just do. I feel like everyone is staring at me not to mention that our bank has horrible lines. I am usually there on average for 45 minutes waiting in line its crazy. Well after the bank i wandered around with Emery to some other stores , Sallys beauty , the dollar store before returning to our car. I have a 2 door car so i have to get in the back seat to put emery back into her carseat, WHICH SUCKS, i cant wait to get a 4 door. Anyways as im in the back of the car putting Emery into her carseat the guy next to me gets into his car and HITS MY CAR WITH HIS DOOR, HARD! He looks right at me in the car and then looks away. So i get out, and say "You could at least say your sorry" he says "for what" Um hitting my car with your door he replies "Oh i didnt notice" I reply with yea im sure you didnt! And he sped away JACKASS! I wouldnt have been mad if he would have just apologized but nope. Wow i just got a strange craving for motza ball soup, strange. No im not pregnant again. Anyways still no word on j's deployment date yet, i heard that usually they start all the predeployment stuff 4-6 months before , so i guess if we are right about january then the paperwork will start this summer. Ill let you know more when i know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment